The Stat One EDC® system is scalable to the largest of studies, but is an ideal solution for small and mid-sized firms that need a solution that works for them. The system offers the following implementation models:
- S1 Basic Implementation - The basic implementation is intended for a limited number of studies and is appropriate for start-up firms, registry studies, pilot studies, and phase I studies.
- S1 Standard Implementation - The standard implementation is intended to run large studies or multiple small to medium sized studies.
Both implementations have the same features and the basic implementation can be upgraded to standard at a later time.
The Stat One EDC® system is intended to be implemented rapidly without need for extensive database training, but flexible enough to deal with most trials. In order to help companies utilize the Stat One EDC® system, we offer the following services and products:
- Training Courses and Materials
- Database Build Training
- System User Training
- Technical Support
- Additional help and training for questions about the system.
- System Administration
- Assist with adding and maintaining users; resolving user issues; or assist with maintaining libraries or study documents.
- System Customization
- Additional reporting or integration customization to the system.